What is the European Engineering Leadership Program?
The EELP is an accelerated three year development program to grow our future senior supply leaders who have an engineering background.
Here at Mars, we think it is important that you can enjoy as many varied experiences as possible. From the moment you join, you’ll be responsible for your own engineering project and become part of the European trainee community.
You could find yourself working with Production and R&D to design a new production line for Pedigree or install a new robotic wrapping machine to wrap more than 800 Mars bars a minute.
We think it is important that you can experience as many opportunities as possible. Therefore, we’ll give you three-one year assignments, in two countries, tailored to your personal development that will provide you with an impressive level of experience to fast track your engineering leadership career.
- Year 1 - You’ll gain experience in project management and get to know engineering at Mars
- Year 2 - You’ll live and work abroad, expanding your cultural awareness and deepening your engineering skills
- Year 3 - You’ll have your first line management experience, with your own team
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for people who can build great leadership skills as well as develop their technical capability. You’ll need to be full of drive and ambition to become one of our future leaders and enjoy responsibility. We require:
- International mobility
- Fluency in English and another European language
- Readiness to work in a multicultural team, with an open and collaborative attitude
- A master's degree in mechnical, electrical, chemical engineering or related fields
For more information visit: https://www.cvonline.lt/darbo-skelbimas/mars-lietuva-uab/european-engineering-leadership-program-trainee-eelp-f3559020.html?client=21721